10 February 2015

T's Road

Theobalds (pronounced Tibaulds although none of us ever do) Road c. 1925. The library building, built in 1960, is now on the right, the garden on the left is Gray’s Inn. It’s chance that Camden Council have so far failed to close the library which sadly is not (yet) listed; but maybe the tide will turn soon in favour of libraries and the building will no longer be under threat.